Come see the smoke rollin' in Downtown Eastland
Rip's Ribs Cook Off:
The Annual Rip's Ribs Cookoff is a great day in downtown Eastland to fire up your grill and make your famous Ribs with special rubs, sauces, spices, and more! Enjoy a variety of vendors, and more food options than you have room in your stomach for.
Each year we give away over $2,500 in cash prizes to the top cookoff teams! Cooks can enter the “People’s Choice” categories in Appetizers, Beans, Desserts, and/or Meat (excluding St. Louis-style pork ribs) for $10 per category or $30 for all four. Winners in these additional categories will get the entry pot for that category and a year’s worth of bragging rights.
What pairs well with Ribs? Wine & jazz music of course!
Rip's Wine Festival:
Back by popular demand is the 3rd Annual Rip’s Wine Festival held from 12:00PM-5:00PM under the Big Tent at the intersection of Commerce & Mulberry Street on the Downtown Square. Help us spread the word by marking that you are “Going” and Share our Facebook Event Page with your friends & family.
Rip’s Wine Festival Tickets:
- Pre-Sale Tickets: $20 for 10 tasting & a souvenir glass
- Online Tickets:
- Chamber: (https://bit.ly/3X9pziA)
- EventBrite: (https://bit.ly/3lfsedt)
- At the Door Tickets: $25 for 10 tasting
- (Souvenir glasses are given on a first come, first service basis for day of ticket sales.)
- Online Tickets:
2023 Winery List:
- Blue Duck Winery - Cisco, TX
- D'Vine Wine - Granbury, TX
- Skies Over Texas - Early, TX
- The Winery at Willow Creek - Abilene, TX
- Broken X Winery - Cisco, TX
Jazz Festival & Live Entertainment:
Come enjoy the Eastland Jazz Festival hosted by the EHS Band on the South Steps of the Eastland County Courthouse with performances also in the historical Majestic Theatre & Lyric Theatre! The Jazz Festival features high school and college jazz bands from all over Texas that help create an enjoyable atmosphere on the Downtown Square. Full live entertainment schedule TBA.