Classified ads is an opportunity to post information for those looking for employment, coupons or local deals, and hunting in the area. If you would like to advertise please email us the category, location, contact name and number, and details.
The Eastland Chamber of Commerce is currently looking for a Part Time Administrative Assistant with the potential to become Full Time. This position will report directly to the Executive Director and assist with day-to-day operations of the Chamber. The mission of the Eastland Chamber of Commerce is to perform services for existing businesses and enhance the quality of life by promoting and representing the agricultural, civic, commercial, and industrial interests of Eastland County. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, personable, articulate with excellent communication, computer and writing skills. The idea candidate should be comfortable in large and small group settings. It is especially important to have the ability to relate to and understand the needs of the members and prospective members. Pay based upon experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcomes visitors to the Chamber and answers all inquiries knowledgeably and refer people to the members first.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, and take messages.
- Creates newsletters and welcome packets.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Help with planning events – assist vendor questions, provide information over the phone, serve on the events committee, etc.
- Assist in managing LED sign/Facebook page/Website
- Keep flyers and promotion materials organized for tourist/locals.
- Perform other duties directed by the Executive Director.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with attention to detail
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be effective independently
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Able to work in a fast-paced office environment depending upon assignment.
- Requires reliable transportation to attend off-site meetings and events.
- Requires ability to understand verbal communication and to respond effectively.
- Light lifting loading/uploading during events.
- Able to be on feet for long periods of time during events.
Please apply in person at Eastland Chamber of Commerce - 209 W. Main Street, Eastland, TX 76448
Perkins Insurance is looking for someone to fill the position of Assistant Account Manager in the Eastland KRP Insurance Agency office. The ideal candidate would be someone who has 3-5 years of consistent office administration experience and works well with Microsoft Office products. They would need to be a good multi-tasker, outgoing, relational, and friendly with coworkers and clients, a self-starter, and willing to learn and grow in their careers.
Submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our phone number is 325-673-9300 and they can ask to speak to Linda Lindberg.
McDonald's Now hiring for all shifts: $9/hour starting wage and benefits including - health insurance, tuition assistance, and GED/Diploma assistance through "Archways to Success". Apply at McDonald's 1490 E. Main St., Eastland, TX 76448 or text #TX972" to 38000.
Quality Inn in Eastland (previously known as Days Inn) is looking for housekeeping, maintenance, and front desk clerk. Apply in person and no phone call. NOW under new management.